QH-ST-5 Φ5 x 200 mm Biodegradable PLA drinking straw in bulk package. With PLA drinking straw produced by QUANHUA.
Renewable resource. After many times of processing, no corn flavor, suitable for those who are allergic to corn. Look/feel like plastic but actually natural food-grade PLA straws, environmentally friendly, fully functional. The best replacement for plastic straws drinking. You can relax knowing this cutlery set is 100% biodegradale and compostable!
Great for home, party, travel use; perfect for cold drinks, tea, wine, cocktails, small or medium size bottled water; Ideal for 5 oz to 30 oz cups, mugs, tumbler, reusable plastic or glass water bottles.
Before packing the products, we will check them carefully one by one. Recommended for cold drinks or below 40°C (104℉) water. Quanhua offers you a friendly service at any time, if there is a question or a problem, you can contact us without worry, we are always at your entire disposal!
1. 100% Recyclable, compostable and friendly to the environment.
2. Nontoxic, harmless, healthy and sanitary
3. Food-contact safe
4. Meeting ASTM D 6400 and EN13432 Standards
5. GMO Free, Durable & Sustainable
6. PLA cutlery for cold food&drinks
PLA (Poly-Lactic Acid) is made of corn or plant starch extract.
While CPLA is created for higher heat use products since PLA has a low melt point with heat resistance only up to 40ºC or 105ºF.
* Absolutely safe for kids as well as for adults!
* BPA-free with NO-plastic & NO toxic chemicals.
* Biodegradable and Compostable under commercial composting facilities.
|Material:||PLA (Polylactic Acid )|
|Item Length||Φ5 x 200 mm ( Length Tolerance: +/-2.0mm)|
|Unit Weight||0.55gr/pcs (white) ( Weight Tolerance: +/-0.2g)|
|Cutlery Colors||Clear, black, green, or customized with Pantone color code provided.|
|Heat-resistance||40ºC or 105ºF|
|Package||Bulk-packed as 50pcs x 20bags=1000pcs/CTN, or wrapped as customized|
|Package Material||PE bags, bio bags, kraft paper bags, color boxes, etc.|
|Printinngs||Logo can be printed in both inner and outer packages|
|Certificates||BPI, OK COMPOST, DIN CERTCO, etc.|
|Storage||* Stored in a dry condition at temperature not exceeding 50 °C/ 122 °F.
* Avoid ultraviolet light sources.
* No special restrictions on storage with other products.
* Shelf Life : 2 Years.