QH-ST-5-I Φ5 x 200 mm Individually Wrapped Biodegradable PLA drinking straw. With PLA drinking straw produced by QUANHUA.
These straws are made from polyactide (PLA) material derived from corn starch. And the straws are also WRAPPED in a PLA bag. The best replacement for plastic straws drinking. These corn-base straws are DURABLE, and STURDIER than paper straws. These drinking straws won't disintegrate or get soggy, even in hot water. You can relax knowing this cutlery set is 100% biodegradale and compostable!
Portable for all occasions like home, office, school, party, travel and commercial purposes.
Before packing the products, we will check them carefully one by one. Recommended for cold drinks or below 40°C (104℉) water. Quanhua offers you a friendly service at any time, if there is a question or a problem, you can contact us without worry, we are always at your entire disposal!
1. 100% Recyclable, compostable and friendly to the environment.
2. Nontoxic, harmless, healthy and sanitary
3. Food-contact safe
4. Meeting ASTM D 6400 and EN13432 Standards
5. GMO Free, Durable & Sustainable
6. PLA cutlery for cold food&drinks
PLA (Poly-Lactic Acid) is made of corn or plant starch extract.
While CPLA is created for higher heat use products since PLA has a low melt point with heat resistance only up to 40ºC or 105ºF.
* Absolutely safe for kids as well as for adults!
* BPA-free with NO-plastic & NO toxic chemicals.
* Biodegradable and Compostable under commercial composting facilities.
|Material:||PLA (Polylactic Acid )|
|Item Length||Φ5 x 200 mm ( Length Tolerance: +/-2.0mm)|
|Unit Weight||0.55gr/pcs (white) ( Weight Tolerance: +/-0.2g)|
|Cutlery Colors||Clear, black, green, or customized with Pantone color code provided.|
|Heat-resistance||40ºC or 105ºF|
|Package||Bulk-packed as 50pcs x 20bags=1000pcs/CTN, or wrapped as customized|
|Package Material||PE bags, bio bags, kraft paper bags, color boxes, etc.|
|Printinngs||Logo can be printed in both inner and outer packages|
|Certificates||BPI, OK COMPOST, DIN CERTCO, etc.|
|Storage||* Stored in a dry condition at temperature not exceeding 50 °C/ 122 °F.
* Avoid ultraviolet light sources.
* No special restrictions on storage with other products.
* Shelf Life : 2 Years.