Quanhua SY-001, 6.5inch/165mm CPLA knife, Disposable ECO friendly cornstarch flatware.
The bioplastic cutlery is made of a compostable bioplastic. The material is called PLA and is made of renewable cornstarch. It's plant-based and plastic-free. Perfect for use at conferences, parties, events and exhibitions, they are also useful to have around the home for picnics and BBQs. It is one of the hot-selling item for years in Euro-American market. Easy-to-use and good-looking, extremely smooth, strong and durable. Both bulk package and specially-wrapped packages are available for restaurants, fast food service, institutional settings and any establishment requiring a quantity supply of tableware. It is a sustainable choice! Our CPLA products are still suitable for industrial composting, in either in-vessel or open windrow composting. Matching Cutlery: Forks (SY-002), Spoons (SY-003), sold separately.
1. Natural&sustainable,petroleum plastic-free
2. Nontoxic, harmless, healthy and sanitary
3. Food-contact safe
4. Meeting ASTM D 6400 and EN13432 Standards
5. GMO Free, Durable & Sustainable
6. Glossy finish,perfect for hot or cold food
* CPLA/PLA products are made from polylactic acid (PLA) which is made from corn starch. Polypropylene material. Durable and stylish,
* Absolutely safe for kids as well as for adults!
* 100% NATURE GREEN ALTERNATIVE TO PLASTIC, a Durable Flatware 100% plant-based CPLA, plastic free and tree free, from nature to nature.
* The compostable CPLA cutlery is strong and sturdy with high heat tolerance.
|Material:||CPLA （crystallized polylactic acid）|
|Item Length||165mm / 6.5" ( Length Tolerance: +/-2.0mm)|
|Item Thickness:||Max. 2.09mm|
|Unit Weight||3.90gr/pcs (white) ( Weight Tolerance: +/-0.2g)|
|Cutlery Colors||Nature white, black, green, or customized with Pantone color code provided.|
|Heat-resistance||up to 80ºC or 176ºF.|
|Package||Bulk-packed as 50pcs x 20bags=1000pcs/CTN, or wrapped as customized|
|Package Material||PE bags, PP bags, bio bags, kraft paper bags, color boxes, etc.|
|Printinngs||Logo can be printed in both inner and outer packages|
|Certificates||BPI, OK COMPOST, DIN CERTCO, etc.|
|Storage||* Stored in a dry condition at temperature not exceeding 50 °C/ 122 °F.
* Avoid ultraviolet light sources.
* No special restrictions on storage with other products.
* Shelf Life : 2 Years.