Quanhua SY-001-I, 6.5inch/165mm CPLA knife, Individually wrapped lightweight CPLA knife.
The bioplastic cutlery is made of a compostable bioplastic. The material is called PLA and is made of renewable cornstarch. It's plant-based and plastic-free. Quanhua CPLA knives are ideal for restaurant, cafe, or home uses and come in a variety of colors. Each knife comes individually wrapped for sanitary handling. With these sturdy knives, you will be able to slice through many kinds of food easily. It is one of the hot-selling item for years in Euro-American market. Easy-to-use and good-looking, extremely smooth, strong and durable. Both bulk package and specially-wrapped packages are available for restaurants, fast food service, institutional settings and any establishment requiring a quantity supply of tableware. It is a sustainable choice! Our CPLA products are still suitable for industrial composting, in either in-vessel or open windrow composting. Matching Cutlery: Forks (SY-002-I), Spoons (SY-003-I), sold separately.
1. Natural&sustainable,petroleum plastic-free
2. Nontoxic, harmless, healthy and sanitary
3. Food-contact safe
4. Meeting ASTM D 6400 and EN13432 Standards
5. GMO Free, Durable & Sustainable
6. Glossy finish,perfect for hot or cold food
* CPLA/PLA products are made from polylactic acid (PLA) which is made from corn starch. Polypropylene material. Durable and stylish,
* Absolutely safe for kids as well as for adults!
* 100% NATURE GREEN ALTERNATIVE TO PLASTIC, a Durable Flatware 100% plant-based CPLA, plastic free and tree free, from nature to nature.
* The compostable CPLA cutlery is strong and sturdy with high heat tolerance.
|Material:||CPLA (crystallized polylactic acid)|
|Item Length||165mm / 6.5" ( Length Tolerance: +/-2.0mm)|
|Item Thickness:||Max. 2.09mm|
|Unit Weight||3.90g/pcs (white) ( Weight Tolerance: +/-0.2g)|
|Cutlery Colors||Nature white, black, green, or customized with Pantone color code provided.|
|Heat-resistance||up to 80ºC or 176ºF.|
|Package||Individually wrapped as 1pcs/pack x 750packs=750pcs/CTN, or wrapped as customized|
|Package Material||PE bags, PP bags, bio bags, kraft paper bags, color boxes, etc.|
|Printinngs||Logo can be printed in both inner and outer packages|
|Certificates||BPI, OK COMPOST, DIN CERTCO, etc.|
|Storage||* Stored in a dry condition at temperature not exceeding 50 °C/ 122 °F.
* Avoid ultraviolet light sources.
* No special restrictions on storage with other products.
* Shelf Life : 2 Years.