Quanhua SY-001002-FKN, made from cornstarch compostable biodegradable durable cutlery Eco-friendly disposable cutlery set 3 in 1.
This series of CPLA cutlery sets are 100% biodegradable compostable eco-friendly durable and natural, a great alternative to plastic, and better for the health and the planet. Regular disposable plastic cutlery is difficult to recycle and is not compostable. Good for any food choice and can be utilized for everyday use, kids' lunch boxes, parties, picnics, or various events. Our CPLA cutlery sets are clean, safe, made from sustainable, all-natural, rapidly renewable resources, and no trees, petroleum materials or harmful chemicals added. Our products are 100% Compostable and take less energy to make and produce fewer greenhouse gases than conventional plastics. They comply with ASTM D6400 & EN13432 Strict Standards and have been awarded BPI certification, the gold standard in compostability. Choosing our CPLA cutlery kit helps support a healthy environment and reduces the usage of plastic cutlery. Together our compostable forks and knives make the perfect pairing.
1. 100% compostable and biodegradable, good for earth and soil.
2. Nontoxic, harmless, healthy and sanitary
3. Food-contact safe
4. Meeting ASTM D 6400 and EN13432 Standards
5. GMO Free, Durable & Sustainable
6. Glossy finish,perfect for hot or cold food
* CPLA/PLA products are made from polylactic acid (PLA) which is made from corn starch. Polypropylene material. Durable and stylish,
* Absolutely safe for kids as well as for adults!
* 100% NATURE GREEN ALTERNATIVE TO PLASTIC, a Durable Flatware 100% plant-based CPLA, plastic free and tree free, from nature to nature.
* The compostable CPLA cutlery is strong and sturdy with high heat tolerance.
|Material:||CPLA (crystallized polylactic acid)|
|Item Length||165mm / 6.5"，160mm / 6.3" ( Length Tolerance: +/-2.0mm)|
|Item Thickness:||Max. 2.09mm|
|Unit Weight||3.90g/pcs, 3.60g/pcs (white) ( Weight Tolerance: +/-0.2g)|
|Cutlery Colors||Nature white, black, green, or customized with Pantone color code provided.|
|Heat-resistance||up to 80ºC or 176ºF.|
|Package||Cutlery kit as 3 in 1/pack x 500packs=500packs/CTN, or wrapped as customized|
|Package Material||PE bags, PP bags, bio bags, kraft paper bags, color boxes, etc.|
|Printinngs||Logo can be printed in both inner and outer packages|
|Certificates||BPI, OK COMPOST, DIN CERTCO, etc.|
|Storage||* Stored in a dry condition at temperature not exceeding 50 °C/ 122 °F.
* Avoid ultraviolet light sources.
* No special restrictions on storage with other products.
* Shelf Life : 2 Years.