Quanhua SY-001002003-TN, Lightweight Biodegradable Plant-based material CPLA cutlery kits with napkin 4 in 1.
The bioplastic cutlery is made of compostable bioplastic. The material is called PLA and is made of renewable cornstarch. It's plant-based and plastic-free. Our compostable utensils are environmentally friendly tableware perfect for Camping, Picnics, Lunches, Catering, BBQs, Party events, Weddings, and Restaurants. 100 % COMPOSTABLE - This product meets compostability standards and can be composted in commercial composting facilities within 180 days. BPA FREE and PETROLEUM FREE - No Toxic Chemicals that may be found in disposable plastic utensils. It is one of the hot-selling items for years in the Euro-American market. Easy-to-use and good-looking, extremely smooth, strong, and durable. Both bulk packages and specially-wrapped packages are available for restaurants, fast food services, institutional settings, and any establishment requiring a quantity supply of tableware. It is a sustainable choice!
1. 100% compostable and biodegradable, good for earth and soil.
2. Nontoxic, harmless, healthy and sanitary
3. Food-contact safe
4. Meeting ASTM D 6400 and EN13432 Standards
5. GMO Free, Durable & Sustainable
6. Glossy finish,perfect for hot or cold food
* CPLA/PLA products are made from polylactic acid (PLA) which is made from corn starch. Polypropylene material. Durable and stylish,
* Absolutely safe for kids as well as for adults!
* 100% NATURE GREEN ALTERNATIVE TO PLASTIC, a Durable Flatware 100% plant-based CPLA, plastic free and tree free, from nature to nature.
* The compostable CPLA cutlery is strong and sturdy with high heat tolerance.
|Item Length||165mm / 6.5"，160mm / 6.3"，152mm / 6"， ( Length Tolerance: +/-2.0mm)|
|Item Thickness:||Max. 2.09mm|
|Unit Weight||3.90g/pcs, 3.6g/pcs, 4.1g/pcs (white) ( Weight Tolerance: +/-0.2g)|
|Cutlery Colors||Nature white, black, green, or customized with Pantone color code provided.|
|Heat-resistance||up to 80ºC or 176ºF.|
|Package||Cutlery kit as 4 in 1/pack x 250packs=250packs/CTN, or wrapped as customized|
|Package Material||PE bags, PP bags, bio bags, kraft paper bags, color boxes, etc.|
|Printinngs||Logo can be printed in both inner and outer packages|
|Certificates||BPI, OK COMPOST, DIN CERTCO, etc.|
|Storage||* Stored in a dry condition at temperature not exceeding 50 °C/ 122 °F.
* Avoid ultraviolet light sources.
* No special restrictions on storage with other products.
* Shelf Life : 2 Years.