The Quanhua paper cutlery kits with a Fork, Knife and napkin, are made of sustainable sourced paper,single-use, standard length(large), paper cutlery kits are surprisingly strong and sturdy, making them a great alternative to disposable plastic cutlery.
Wrapped in kit prevents direct touch with hands from multiple people and helps keep cutlery sanitary prior to use, and can be included in takeout packaging so customers have everything they need to enjoy meals on-the-go. Cutlery kits are perfect for daily meals, restaurants, family gathering, food trucks, special events, catering, wedding, parties and etc. Once used, the paper cutlery kit can be recycled with other paper waste.It is a sustainable choice!
1. Recyclable: renewable, reuse to make paper, reduce the need for petroleum-based material
2. Nontoxic, harmless, healthy and sanitary
3. Compostable ,biodegradable,and eco-friendly
4. Food-contact safe
5. GMO Free, Durable & Sustainable
6. Great for cold food and hot dishes.
Natural: 100% nature fiber pulp, eco-friendly for raw materials
Biodegradable and compostable: 100% biodegradable will decompose into CO2 and water
* BPA-free with NO-toxic chemicals.
* Absolutely safe for kids as well as for adults!
* BPA-free with NO-plastic & NO toxic chemicals.
|Item Length||Knife:6.2inch/158mm; Fork:6.2inch/158mm; Napkin:330*330mm ( Length Tolerance: +/-2.0mm)|
|Unit Weight||Knife: 2.80gr/pcs; Fork: 3.0gr/pcs ( Weight Tolerance: +/-0.2g)|
|Cutlery Colors||Nature white|
|Heat-resistance||up to 80ºC or 176ºF.|
|Package||500packs/CTN, or customized packaging qty|
|Package Material||bio bag, kraft paper bag or PP bags|
|Printinngs||Logo can be printed on both inner wrapper and outer carton|
|Storage||* Stored in a dry condition at temperature not exceeding 50 °C/ 122 °F.
* Avoid ultraviolet light sources.
* No special restrictions on storage with other products.
* Shelf Life : 2 Years.