SY-002 6.3inch/160mm 100% compostable forks Bulk Size Eco-Friendly Durable and Heat Resistant Alternative to Plastic Forks.
The forks produced by QUANHUA, Strong and durable - Made from biodegradable CPLA material, our cutlery is designed for ultimate strength so your cutlery won’t break or splinter while eating. Suitable for hot, cold, wet, or oily food. You can freely and easily enjoy pasta or other kinds of noodles, chunky fruits, steaks, beef, and anything you don't want to touch with your hands. The cutlery in convenient bulk or specially-wrapped packages is available for restaurants, fast food services, institutional settings, and any establishment requiring a quantity supply of tableware. It is a sustainable choice that does not sacrifice quality! CPLA is a crystallized PLA that is stronger and withstands higher temperatures. Both PLA and CPLA are sustainably produced and 100% biodegradable and compostable.
1. 100% Biodegradable and Compostable tableware/cutlery, even the wrappers
2. Nontoxic, harmless, healthy and sanitary
3. This material is a great alternative to harmful plastic
4. Meeting ASTM D 6400 and EN13432 Standards
5. GMO Free, Durable & Sustainable
6. PLA cutlery for cold food&drinks, and CPLA for hot dishes.
PLA (Poly-Lactic Acid) is made of corn or plant starch extract.
While CPLA is created for higher heat use products since PLA has a low melt point with heat resistance only up to 40ºC or 105ºF.
* Non-toxic and renewable, this material is a great eco-friendly substitute to plastic.
* Biodegradable and Compostable under commercial composting facilities.
|Material:||CPLA ( Crystallized Polylactic Acid )|
|Item Length||160mm / 6.3" ( Length Tolerance: +/-2.0mm)|
|Item Thickness:||Max. 2.09mm|
|Unit Weight||3.60gr/pcs (white) ( Weight Tolerance: +/-0.2g)|
|Cutlery Colors||Nature white, black, green, or customized with Pantone color code provided.|
|Heat-resistance||up to 80ºC or 176ºF.|
|Package||Available in bulk pack(50/100pcs per pack, 1000pcs/ctn ), cutlery kits, consumer pack(bag with hanging hole, paper box） etc .|
|Package Material||PE bags, PP bags, bio bags, kraft paper bags, color boxes, etc.|
|Printinngs||Logo can be printed in both inner and outer packages|
|Certificates||BPI, OK COMPOST, DIN CERTCO, etc.|
|Storage||* Stored in a dry condition at temperature not exceeding 50 °C/ 122 °F.
* Avoid ultraviolet light sources.
* No special restrictions on storage with other products.
* Shelf Life : 2 Years.