SY-022 6.75inch/171mm Quanhua certified compostable forks made from plants for homes offices bulk size sturdy convenient disposable forks
The forks produced by QUANHUA, Strong and durable - Made from biodegradable CPLA material, Strong and durable, dishwasher safe, easy to wash by hand. Use for salad, pasta, steak, spaghetti, fish, chicken, pork, and other foods. The cutlery in convenient bulk or specially-wrapped packages is available for restaurants, fast food services, institutional settings, and any establishment requiring a quantity supply of tableware. The simple design fits easily with existing cutlery in your kitchen. CPLA is a crystallized PLA that is stronger and withstands higher temperatures. Both PLA and CPLA are sustainably produced and 100% biodegradable and compostable. Made from plants produced use 50% less energy to produce than petroleum-based disposable forks.
1. 100% Biodegradable and Compostable tableware/cutlery, even the wrappers, good for earth and soil
2. Nontoxic, harmless, healthy and sanitary
3. Made from renewable and natural raw materials
4. Meeting ASTM D 6400 and EN13432 Standards
5. GMO Free, Durable & Sustainable
6. PLA cutlery for cold food&drinks, and CPLA for hot dishes.
* PLA refers to polylactic acid which is a corn-based plastic material. CPLA is crystallized PLA that gives products a higher heat resistance. These materials are compostable and are produced using sustainable methods.
* Non-toxic and renewable, this material is a great eco-friendly substitute to plastic.
* Biodegradable and Compostable under commercial composting facilities.
|Material:||CPLA ( Crystallized Polylactic Acid )|
|Item Length||171mm / 6.75" ( Length Tolerance: +/-2.0mm)|
|Item Thickness:||Max. 2.09mm|
|Unit Weight||3.90g/pcs (white) ( Weight Tolerance: +/-0.2g)|
|Cutlery Colors||Nature white, black, green, or customized with Pantone color code provided.|
|Heat-resistance||up to 80ºC or 176ºF.|
|Package||Available in bulk pack(50/100pcs per pack,1000pcs/ctn ), cutlery kits, consumer pack(bag with hanging hole, paper box） etc .|
|Package Material||PE bags, PP bags, bio bags, kraft paper bags, color boxes, etc.|
|Printinngs||Logo can be printed in both inner and outer packages|
|Certificates||BPI, OK COMPOST, DIN CERTCO, etc.|
|Storage||* Stored in a dry condition at temperature not exceeding 50 °C/ 122 °F.
* Avoid ultraviolet light sources.
* No special restrictions on storage with other products.
* Shelf Life : 2 Years.