SY-033-I 6.5inch/165mm disposable spoon individually wrapped take away utensil perfect for restaurant use biodegradable spoon.
Individually wrapped spoons produced by QUANHUA, Designed to be sturdy, durable and not crack. These disposable CPLA spoons are ideal for Commercial Use in Restaurants, picnics, parties, Diners, Cafes, and Food Trucks. Also Suitable for Personal Use. These spoons are finely processed and have smooth edges, so there is no need to worry about burrs. Even children will be very safe to use. Saves customer's precious time on cleanup with CPLA spoons, and no worry about to pollut the environmentally. Pefect for food and meals, suitable for hot and cold food, oil and liquid resistant. Protect the environment and planet by choosing to use these biodegradable CPLA Utensils. They are safe and non-toxic. BPI Certified to meet requirements in ASTM Specifications D6400 and EN13432.
1. Eco-friendly & Economic - Made from biodegradable CPLA material, all of our cutlery are 100% recyclable, compostable and friendly to the environment.
2. Nontoxic, harmless, healthy and sanitary
3. Food-contact safe
4. Meeting ASTM D 6400 and EN13432 Standards
5. GMO Free, Durable & Sustainable
6. PLA cutlery for cold food&drinks, and CPLA for hot dishes.
PLA (Poly-Lactic Acid) is made of corn or plant starch extract.
While CPLA is created for higher heat use products since PLA has a low melt point with heat resistance only up to 40ºC or 105ºF.
* CPLA products are designed to withstand hotter temperatures so they can be used with coffee, tea, and other hot beverages or dishes.
* Absolutely safe for kids as well as for adults!
* BPA-free with NO-plastic & NO toxic chemicals.
* Biodegradable and Compostable under commercial composting facilities.
|Material:||CPLA ( Crystallized Polylactic Acid )|
|Item Length||165mm / 6.5" ( Length Tolerance: +/-2.0mm)|
|Item Thickness:||Max. 2.09mm|
|Unit Weight||4.60gr/pcs (white) ( Weight Tolerance: +/-0.2g)|
|Cutlery Colors||Nature white, black, green, or customized with Pantone color code provided.|
|Heat-resistance||up to 80ºC or 176ºF.|
|Package||Individually wrapped as 1pcs/pack x 750bags=750pcs/CTN, or wrapped as customized|
|Package Material||PE bags, PP bags, bio bags, kraft paper bags, color boxes, etc.|
|Printinngs||Logo can be printed in both inner and outer packages|
|Certificates||BPI, OK COMPOST, DIN CERTCO, etc.|
|Storage||* Stored in a dry condition at temperature not exceeding 50 °C/ 122 °F.
* Avoid ultraviolet light sources.
* No special restrictions on storage with other products.
* Shelf Life : 2 Years.