SY-15-FO is made of CPLA, i.e. crystalized poly lactic acid, which is made of corn starch and chalk. The chalk added is to ensures a heat-resistance up to 80 degrees. Meanwhile, it doesn't affect its biodegradability at all.
For bulk-packed items, it can be 50pcs x 20bags =1,000pcs/master carton, or 100pcsx10bags=1,000pcs/master carton or even 1,000pcs/bag/master carton, at same cost as you prefer.
1. 100% Biodegradable and Compostable tableware/cutlery, even the wrappers
2. Nontoxic, harmless, healthy and sanitary
3. Food-contact safe
4. Meeting ASTM D 6400 and EN13432 Standards
5. GMO Free, Durable & Sustainable
6. PLA cutlery for cold food&drinks, and CPLA for hot dishes.
PLA (Poly-Lactic Acid) is made of corn or plant starch extract.
While CPLA is created for higher heat use products since PLA has a low melt point with heat resistance only up to 40ºC or 105ºF.
* BPA-free with NO-toxic chemicals.
* Absolutely safe for kids as well as for adults!
* BPA-free with NO-plastic & NO toxic chemicals.
* Biodegradable and Compostable under commercial composting facilities.
|Material:||CPLA ( Crystallized Polylactic Acid )|
|Item Length||155mm / 6.1" ( Length Tolerance: +/-2.0mm)|
|Item Thickness:||Max. 3.04mm|
|Unit Weight||4.80gr/pcs (white) ( Weight Tolerance: +/-0.2g)|
|Cutlery Colors||Nature white, black, green, or customized with Pantone color code provided.|
|Heat-resistance||up to 80ºC or 176ºF.|
|Package||Bulk, or wrapped as customized|
|Package Material||PE bags, bio bags, kraft paper bags, color boxes, etc.|
|Printinngs||Logo can be printed in both inner and outer packages|
|Certificates||BPI, OK COMPOST, DIN CERTCO, etc.|
|Storage||* Stored in a dry condition at temperature not exceeding 50 °C/ 122 °F.
* Avoid ultraviolet light sources.
* No special restrictions on storage with other products.
* Shelf Life : 2 Years.