SY-16-SP 6.7inch/171mm white CPLA fork in bulk package. With the forks produced by QUANHUA, you can freely and easily enjoy the pasta or other kinds of noodles, chunky fruits, steaks, grilled meats, and anything you don't want to touch with your hands.
The cutlery in convenient bulk or specially-wrapped packages are available for restaurants, fast food service, institutional settings and any establishment requiring a quantity supply of tableware. It is a sustainable choice that does not sacrifice quality!
The knife in CPLA material is very strong and heat-resistant up to 80 degrees. However, we even made a test by putting it into boiling waters which is around 90-100 degrees for 15-20 seconds while turnning it around, it doesn't deform at all.
1. 100% Biodegradable and Compostable tableware/cutlery, even the wrappers
2. Nontoxic, harmless, healthy and sanitary
3. Food-contact safe
4. Meeting ASTM D 6400 and EN13432 Standards
5. GMO Free, Durable & Sustainable
6. PLA cutlery for cold food&drinks, and CPLA for hot dishes.
PLA (Poly-Lactic Acid) is made of corn or plant starch extract.
While CPLA is created for higher heat use products since PLA has a low melt point with heat resistance only up to 40ºC or 105ºF.
* BPA-free with NO-toxic chemicals.
* Absolutely safe for kids as well as for adults!
* BPA-free with NO-plastic & NO toxic chemicals.
* Biodegradable and Compostable under commercial composting facilities.
|Material:||CPLA ( Crystallized Polylactic Acid )|
|Item Length||171mm / 6.7" ( Length Tolerance: +/-2.0mm)|
|Item Thickness:||Max. 3.04mm|
|Unit Weight||4.40gr/pcs (white) ( Weight Tolerance: +/-0.2g)|
|Cutlery Colors||Nature white, black, green, or customized with Pantone color code provided.|
|Heat-resistance||up to 80ºC or 176ºF.|
|Package||Bulk-packed as 50pcs x 20bags=1000pcs/CTN, or wrapped as customized|
|Package Material||PE bags, bio bags, kraft paper bags, color boxes, etc.|
|Printinngs||Logo can be printed in both inner and outer packages|
|Certificates||BPI, OK COMPOST, DIN CERTCO, etc.|
|Storage||* Stored in a dry condition at temperature not exceeding 50 °C/ 122 °F.
* Avoid ultraviolet light sources.
* No special restrictions on storage with other products.
* Shelf Life : 2 Years.