Quanhua 250 Pieces aircraft box biodegradable kitchen utensil Set 100 forks 100 knives 50 spoons compostable cutlery set
This kind package method is perfect for any occasion, Wide range of products and a classic design. Zero waste serving utenisl and camping trips. Sustainable plant based flatware, 100% biodegradalbe forks spoon knives are the earth-friendly alternative to single -use plastic cutlery. A aircraft box contains of compostable 100 forks 100 knives and 50 spoons, aso accept customized. Our CPLA cutlery is durable and strong, not easy break. Use anytime and anywhere, whether you're out on a picnic, party or other events. And you don't want to do the dishes. Safe for your family, good for our planet. Our non-bpa and Gmo-free dinnerware set doesn’t use Phthalates or any other harmful chemicals. These disposable utensils are also 100% biodegradable, so they won’t end up polluting nature.
1. 100% Biodegradable and Compostable tableware/cutlery, even the wrappers
2. Nontoxic, harmless, healthy and sanitary
3. Food-contact safe
4. Meeting ASTM D 6400 and EN13432 Standards
5. GMO Free, Durable & Sustainable
6. PLA cutlery for cold food&drinks, and CPLA for hot dishes.
PLA (Poly-Lactic Acid) is made of corn or plant starch extract.
While CPLA is created for higher heat use products since PLA has a low melt point with heat resistance only up to 40ºC or 105ºF.
* BPA-free with NO-toxic chemicals.
* Absolutely safe for kids as well as for adults!
* BPA-free with NO-plastic & NO toxic chemicals.
* Biodegradable and Compostable under commercial composting facilities.
|Item No.||250 Pieces aircraft box cutlery|
|Material:||CPLA ( Crystallized Polylactic Acid )|
|Cutlery Colors||Nature white, black, green, or customized with Pantone color code provided.|
|Cutlery Heat-resistance||up to 80ºC or 176ºF.|
|Package||aircraft box, other package methods could supply too.|
|Printinngs||Logo can be printed in both inner and outer packages|
|Certificates||BPI, OK COMPOST, DIN CERTCO, etc.|
|Storage||* Stored in a dry condition at temperature not exceeding 50 °C/ 122 °F.
* Avoid ultraviolet light sources.
* No special restrictions on storage with other products.
* Shelf Life : 2 Years.