Quanhua SY-030411-FKSN, PSM Knife fork spoon salt/pepper and napkin in bio package or kraft package..
Premium eco-friendly PSM fork is made from planstarch bioplastic, produced from 60% plant based starch and 40% polypropylene. This cutlery is a cost effective alternative to 100% plant-based bioplastic and contains a high content of rapidly renewable plant material. This cutlery has a smaller carbon footprint compared to conventional plastic cutlery made from plastic derived from fossil resources.
SY-030411-FKSN, PSM Knife, fork and spoon is environmentally friendly alternative to traditional tableware and is perfect for use in areas where commercial composting is not available. It is eco-friendly and more sustainable alternative to 100% plastic cutleries.
This fork is perfect for salads, entrees, appetizers, and even desserts. Or use it to fill your flatware bins at your snack shack or concession stand. Use it at your restaurant or catered events for to-go orders. It's great for bars and cafes, too! OEM with your brand is support!
Customers can also independently match our other models of tableware. For more details, please contact us!
1. PSM is a great renewable resource but is not compostable or biodegradable
2. Nontoxic, harmless, healthy and sanitary
3. BPA free,Healthy , Eco-friendly and Renewable
4. GMO Free, Durable & Sustainable
5. PSM cutlery for cold or hot food&drinks, and PSM for cold or hot dishes.
* PSM Forks are made from quality plant starch material resin which is produced from corn and potato starch.
* Absolutely safe for kids as well as for adults!
* Heat resistance up to 90℃/194℉
|Item Length||Knife:171mm/6.75" Fork:159mm / 6.3" Spoon: 130mm/5.2" ( Length Tolerance: +/-2.0mm)|
|Item Thickness:||Max. 3.04mm|
|Unit Weight||Knife:4.50g/pcs Fork:4.90gr/pcs Spoon: 5.20g/pcs (white) ( Weight Tolerance: +/-0.2g)|
|Cutlery Colors||Available in white, black or colored|
|Heat-resistance||up to 90℃/194℉|
|Package||Bulk-packed as 50pcs x 20bags=1000pcs/CTN, or wrapped as customized|
|Package Material||PE/PP bags, bio bags, kraft paper bags, color boxes, etc.|
|Printinngs||Logo can be printed in both inner and outer packages|
|Storage||* Stored in a dry condition at temperature not exceeding 50 °C/ 122 °F.
* Avoid ultraviolet light sources.
* No special restrictions on storage with other products.
* Shelf Life : 2 Years.