1. 100% Biodegradable and Compostable tableware/cutlery, even the wrappers
2. Nontoxic, harmless, healthy and sanitary
3. Food-contact safe
4. Meeting ASTM D 6400 and EN13432 Standards
5. GMO Free, Durable & Sustainable
6. PLA cutlery for cold food&drinks, and CPLA for hot dishes.
PLA (Poly-Lactic Acid) is made of corn or plant starch extract.
While CPLA is created for higher heat use products since PLA has a low melt point with heat resistance only up to 40ºC or 105ºF.
* BPA-free with NO-toxic chemicals.
* Absolutely safe for kids as well as for adults!
* BPA-free with NO-plastic & NO toxic chemicals.
* Biodegradable and Compostable under commercial composting facilities.
|Material:||CPLA ( Crystallized Polylactic Acid )|
|Item Length||171mm / 6.7" ( Length Tolerance: +/-2.0mm)|
|Item Thickness:||Max. 3.04mm|
|Unit Weight||4.40gr/pcs (white) ( Weight Tolerance: +/-0.2g)|
|Cutlery Colors||Nature white, black, or customized with Pantone color code provided|
|Heat-resistance||up to 80ºC or 176ºF.|
|Package||Bulk-packed as 50pcs x 20bags=1,000pcs/CTN,
or wrapped as customized
|Packages||PE bags, bio bags, kraft paper bags, color boxes, etc.|
|Printings||Logo can be printed in both inner and outer packages|
|Certificates||BPI, OK COMPOST, DIN CERTCO, etc.|
|Storage||* Stored in a dry condition at temperature not exceeding 50 °C/ 122 °F.
* Avoid ultraviolet light sources.
* No special restrictions on storage with other products.
* Shelf Life : 2 Years.
|For More Details, please feel free to contact us directly. Thank you!|