Retail box compostable cutlery spoon fork knife alternative to plastic disposable cutlery eco-friendly plant-based flatware
Made from plant-based CPLA, renewable and natural. 24pcs in a retail box also accept customized. 24pcs in a color box, 12color boxes in an inner carton, 4 inner cartons in a master carton. BPI and Din certco certified commercially compostable, facilities may not exist in your area, and comply with the high standards of ASTM D6400 and EN13432 in the United States and Europe. All content, including recyclable packaging, is free of plastic! Ensuring environmental friendliness by accepting standards for compostable utensils made from renewable and sustainable plant resources that are not lower than BPI certification. Use Anytime, Anywhere - Whether you’re out on a picnic, hosting a gathering, or just don’t want to do the dishes, our retail color box cutlery has everything you need (and more) for a waste-free lifestyle. These disposable utensils are also 100% biodegradable, so they won’t end up polluting nature.
1. 100% Biodegradable and Compostable tableware/cutlery, even the wrappers
2. Nontoxic, harmless, healthy and sanitary
3. Food-contact safe
4. Meeting ASTM D 6400 and EN13432 Standards
5. GMO Free, Durable & Sustainable
6. PLA cutlery for cold food&drinks, and CPLA for hot dishes.
PLA (Poly-Lactic Acid) is made of corn or plant starch extract.
While CPLA is created for higher heat use products since PLA has a low melt point with heat resistance only up to 40ºC or 105ºF.
* BPA-free with NO-toxic chemicals.
* Absolutely safe for kids as well as for adults!
* BPA-free with NO-plastic & NO toxic chemicals.
* Biodegradable and Compostable under commercial composting facilities.
|Item No.||Retail color box|
|Material:||CPLA ( Crystallized Polylactic Acid )|
|Cutlery Colors||Nature white, black, green, or customized with Pantone color code provided.|
|Cutlery Heat-resistance||up to 80ºC or 176ºF.|
|Package||The retail color box, also accept customized|
|Printinngs||Logo can be printed in both inner and outer packages|
|Certificates||BPI, OK COMPOST, DIN CERTCO, etc.|
|Storage||* Stored in a dry condition at temperature not exceeding 50 °C/ 122 °F.
* Avoid ultraviolet light sources.
* No special restrictions on storage with other products.
* Shelf Life : 2 Years.